Did you know?Motor Neurone Disease (MND) is a disease in which the neurones controlling the muscles that enable us to simply move, speak, breathe and swallow, undergo degeneration and die.
This year we hope to provide valuable support to this problem we face in the community. We aim to raise as much funds as possible to promote awareness for MND through our Condev Cares Charity Golf Day – Brisbane.
We would be so grateful if you could help us raise funds for MND and Me, sponsorships include a round of golf at the stunning Brookwater Golf and Country Club, amazing prizes, buffet lunch, drinks and much more.
Sponsorships include: Sponsorships Packages from just $1200 include:
Sign up and enjoy this fun-filled day all for a great cause! Click to register
- 18 holes at the Brookwater Golf Course for a team of 4, a course designed by Greg Norman for the perfect mix of challenge and playability.
- Cart hire, player’s packs and 2 x drinks vouchers
- Luncheon and post-game entertainment
- Nearest Pin / Longest Drive competitions
- Charity raffles with huge prizes to be won
- Opportunities for your company’s signage to be displayed around the course.